- ISO1200 Education is provided by Digital Marketing Express, LLC (hereinafter referred to as “DMEX”), or one of its affiliated companies.
- Modification to Legal Notices/Changes to Terms. From time to time, we may modify or update our Legal Notices. If we do modify or update our Legal Notices, your continued use of our Services after the effectiveness of the modification or update will be deemed to represent your agreement with, and consent to be bound by, the new Legal Notices.
- Communication Preferences. By using I12E, you consent to receive electronic communications from I12E relating to your account. These communications may involve sending emails to your email address provided during registration, or posting communications on I12E, or on the “Your Account” page and will include notices about your account (e.g., payment authorizations, change in password or Payment Method, confirmation e-mails, and other transactional information) and are part of your relationship with I12E.
You agree that any notices, agreements, disclosures, or other communications that we send to you electronically will satisfy any legal communication requirements, including that such communications be in writing. You should maintain copies of electronic communications by printing a paper copy or saving an electronic copy. You also consent to receive certain other communications from us, such as newsletters about new I12E features and content, special offers, promotional announcements, and customer surveys via email or other methods. If you no longer want to receive certain non-transactional communications, simply unsubscribe to the respective newsletter by using the link provided in every single email.
- ISO1200 Education is committed to the security and privacy of all our customers. We take your privacy seriously, and we will work with you to ensure that you have an enjoyable online experience.
- ISO1200 Education and our affiliates respect your privacy and recognize the need for appropriate protection and management of your PII you share with us.
- As a part of our commitment, we have adopted the guidelines used by the DMA Privacy Promise to American consumers, GDPR compliance for EU consumers, and the Global Cross Border Privacy Rules Policy for our other customers.
- Other than as necessary to provide you with goods and services, we agree to (1) provide our customers with notice of their ability to opt-out of information exchanges with our affiliates; (2) honor our customers’ requests not to have their information transferred to our affiliates; and (3) honor our customers’ requests not to receive solicitations from our affiliates.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Login and Browsing
In addition to any information you provide us, we may also collect anonymous information about your use of the site. Such information may include without limitation, IP address, ISP, location, cookie data, content viewed, including access dates and length of time viewed, referral pages, and certain software, hardware, and device information. We may use this information to customize your experience, including offering you products or services.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
We store user input data sent through the contact forms on this website, along with meta-information about the submissions, including the time stamp, the origin IP address, and the user agent (browser).
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address, and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed. If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.