Effective: November 01, 2021
ISO1200Education.com is published by Digital Marketing Express, LLC., a US registered company situated 30 N Gould St, Sheridan 82801, WY, USA
By using our Services, whether you are a registered user or not, you expressly agree to these Legal Notices which are provisioned to protect both you and us. If you disagree with any part of the Terms, then you do not have permission to access the Services.
- ISO1200 Education is provided by Digital Marketing Express, LLC (hereinafter referred to as “DMEX”), or one of its affiliated companies.
- Modification to Legal Notices/Changes to Terms. From time to time, we may modify or update our Legal Notices. If we do modify or update our Legal Notices, your continued use of our Services after the effectiveness of the modification or update will be deemed to represent your agreement with, and consent to be bound by, the new Legal Notices.
- Communication Preferences. By using I12E, you consent to receive electronic communications from I12E relating to your account. These communications may involve sending emails to your email address provided during registration, or posting communications on I12E, or on the “Your Account” page and will include notices about your account (e.g., payment authorizations, change in password or Payment Method, confirmation e-mails, and other transactional information) and are part of your relationship with I12E.
You agree that any notices, agreements, disclosures, or other communications that we send to you electronically will satisfy any legal communication requirements, including that such communications be in writing. You should maintain copies of electronic communications by printing a paper copy or saving an electronic copy. You also consent to receive certain other communications from us, such as newsletters about new I12E features and content, special offers, promotional announcements, and customer surveys via email or other methods. If you no longer want to receive certain non-transactional communications, simply unsubscribe to the respective newsletter by using the link provided in each single email.
To You (for regular Website User, not our Contributor).
Consumer User License. Subject to and in accordance with these Terms and other guidelines or instructions we include in the Service, we grant you a limited, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, non-exclusive, revocable license to make personal, non-commercial use of the Service, including any Courses (free/purchased) by you. Your free registration/purchase of any Course entitles you only to view that Course in accordance with the foregoing license and is not a purchase of the software or content constituting or included in the Course. We reserve the right to terminate this license and your access to the Service at any time, for any or no reason and with or without notice; provided, however, that such termination will not terminate your right hereunder to view any Courses you’ve freely registered/purchased unless you have violated these Terms. This license is personal to you. You may not assign or transfer any of your rights or obligations under this Section or these Terms to any person or entity and any attempt to do so is void.
Business User License. Subject to and in accordance with these Terms and other guidelines or instructions we include in the Service, we grant you a limited, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, non-exclusive, revocable license to make personal, non-commercial use of the Service and Courses. Your business user license entitles you only to view Courses in accordance with the foregoing license and subject to the terms of the applicable MSA and is not a purchase of the software or content constituting or included in the Course. We reserve the right to terminate this license and your access to the Service at any time, for any or no reason and with or without notice; provided, however, that such termination will not terminate your right hereunder to view any Courses included in your business license unless you have violated these Terms. This license is personal to you. You may not assign or transfer any of your rights or obligations under this Section or these Terms to any person or entity and any attempt to do so is void.
To Us (for regular Website User, not our Contributor).
General. You grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers) right and license to store, use, reproduce, perform, make available to the public, publish, distribute and display the content you upload to the Service, including your Gallery Content, Testimonials, other contributions, text, I12E social profile information (including your user profile on the Service), and other content you share with us through the Service (“User Content”) in order to provide and promote the Service and otherwise in accordance with these Terms. If you have published, made public, or shared your User Content with others through the Service, or if your User Content is shared through any social media pages (including our social media pages), you understand and agree that your User Content may still be visible on those sites and other users may retain and continue to display, reproduce, share or otherwise include your User Content as a result, even if the content has been removed from your account with us. Except for the rights granted herein, you retain ownership of all rights in and to your User Content. We will not offer any User Generated Content for sale or otherwise directly monetize it in any way.
I12E Intellectual Property
- Copyright for I12E Content. I12E service, including all non-curated content provided on the Website, is protected by copyright, trade secret, or other intellectual property laws and treaties.
- Ownership of Copyright for Curated Content. The copyrights of any content element embedded by I12E (namely videos, Instagram posts, and more), belong solely to the content creator (referred to as “instructor”). I12E/DMEX do not claim any copyrights nor does I12E declare curated contents as produced or owned by I12E/DMEX. More details about I12E’s compliance process & granted rights by contributors here: DMCA
- I12E website. ISO1200Education (“Website”) and its entire own contents, features, and functionality (including, but not limited to, all information, software, text, displays, images, own video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement.
Using I12E Service (General)
- You may view an online training course through the I12E service primarily within the country in which you have established your account and only in geographic locations where we offer our service and have licensed such courses. THE NUMBER OF DEVICES ON WHICH YOU MAY SIMULTANEOUSLY WATCH IS LIMITED. The number of devices available for use and the simultaneous streams may change from time to time at our discretion.
- We continually update the I12E service, including the content library. In addition, we continually test various aspects of our service, including our website, user interfaces, service levels, plans, promotional features, availability of courses, delivery, and pricing. We reserve the right to, and by using our service you agree that we may, include you in or exclude you from these tests without notice. We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website, and any service or material we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users, including registered users.
- You may encounter third-party applications (including, without limitation, websites, widgets, software, or other software utilities) (“Application(s)”) that interact with the I12E service. These Applications may import data related to your I12E account and activity and otherwise gather data from you. These Applications are provided solely as a convenience to you, and I12E/DMEX is not responsible for such Applications. SUCH APPLICATIONS ARE OWNED OR OPERATED BY THIRD PARTIES THAT ARE NOT RELATED TO WITH OR SPONSORED .
- The availability of courses to watch will change from time to time, and from country to country. The quality of the display of the courses may vary from computer to computer, and device to device, and may be affected by a variety of factors, such as your location, the bandwidth available through and/or speed of your Internet connection. HD and Ultra HD availability is subject to your Internet service and device capabilities. Not all content is available in HD or Ultra HD and not all plans allow you to receive HD or Ultra HD content. A download speed of at least 5.0 Mbps per stream is recommended to receive HD content, which is defined as 720p or better. A download speed of at least 25.0 Mbps per stream is recommended to receive Ultra HD content, which is defined as a resolution greater than 1080p. You are responsible for all Internet access charges. Please check with your Internet provider for information on possible Internet data usage charges. I12E makes no representations or warranties about the quality of your watching experience on your display. The time it takes to begin watching a course will vary based on a number of factors, including your location, available bandwidth at the time, and courses you have selected.
Using I12E Service (Specific Regulations)
Passwords & Account Access
- The member who created the I12E account (free or paid) is referred to here as the “Account Owner.” The Account Owner has access and control over the I12E account. The Account Owner’s control is exercised through use of the Account Owner’s password and therefore to maintain exclusive control, the Account Owner must treat such information as confidential, and the Account Owner must not disclose it to any other person or entity. The Account Owner agrees to notify I12E immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. All the information you provide as the Account Owner is correct, current, and complete and the Account Owner is responsible for updating and maintaining the correctness, currentness, and completeness of such information.
- In order to provide you with ease of access to your account and to help administer the I12E service, I12E implements technology that enables us to recognize you as the Account Owner and provide you with direct access to your account without requiring you to retype any password or other user identification when you revisit the I12E, which includes accessing via the Website.
User Contributions (“User Content”)
- The services may contain message boards, chat rooms, personal web pages or profiles, forums, bulletin boards and other interactive features (collectively, “Interactive Services”) that allow users to post, submit, publish, display or transmit to other users or other persons (hereinafter, “post”) content or materials (collectively, “User Contributions”) on or through the Website.
- You represent and warrant that:
- You own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the license granted above to us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our licensees, successors, and assigns.
- You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not I12E/DMEX, has full responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy, and appropriateness.
- We are not responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the Website.
- By submitting a testimonial to I12E via our forms, video, social media accounts, comment boxes or electronic or print communication you hereby grant I12E, its affiliates and related entities the right to use your name, image and quote, or any portion thereof, that you have provided to I12E in connection with any marketing or branding by or on behalf of I12E/DMEX and its affiliates. You have full power and authority to grant the rights stated above. I12E/DMEX is not responsible for the content or the accuracy of such information.
- You further agree that we may edit the length of your testimonial and publish edited or partial versions of the testimonial. However, we will never edit a testimonial in such a way as to create a misleading impression of your views. You may terminate this license by giving to us 30 days’ written notice of termination. Notices of Termination should be submitted via our contact form.
Content Standards/Prohibited Conduct
These content standards apply to any and all User Contributions and use of Interactive Services. User Contributions must, in their entirety, comply with all applicable federal, state, local, and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
- You are prohibited from posting on or transmitting through our website any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind that infringes the intellectual property rights or is otherwise injurious to third parties, including but not limited to any material or content that encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law.
- In addition, you agree not to:
- transmit, install, upload, or transfer any virus, malware, Trojan horse, worm, robot, spider, scraper, web-crawler, or other processes that interferes with, disrupts, or damages the Service or any other system, hardware or software;
- provide others access to the Service using your user name and password, or the user name and password of another authorized user of the Service;
- copy, download, save, print, distribute, perform, display, modify, reverse engineer, disassemble, redistribute, republish, alter, create derivative works of, transfer or adapt any of the software, information, text, graphics, source code or HTML code, information or other content on the Service except as expressly allowed by these Terms;
- remove or modify any copyright, trademark, legal notices, or other proprietary information from content on the Service;
- “deep link” to, “frame,” “mirror,” “in-line link” to, transfer to another person, or employ similar navigational technology to, the Service content;
- violate or attempt to violate our security mechanisms or otherwise breach or corrupt the Service’s security in any way;
- violate a third party’s intellectual property, personality, publicity (including exploiting minors) or other proprietary rights when using the Service;
- misrepresent your identity or personal information or impersonate another person or entity, including forging any TCP/IP packet so that any email appears to be generated by us;
- advertise or otherwise solicit funds, goods or services on or through the Service or provide any commercial hosting service with access to the Service; or otherwise, create or send “spam” or other unsolicited bulk emails to any person or entity through the Service;
- engage in conduct that violates the laws of the United States or any foreign jurisdiction; or (xi) take any action that we determine in our sole discretion is in violation of these Terms or that in any way interferes, or attempts to interfere with, the Service (including another’s ability to access and use the Service) or otherwise places an undue burden on the Service.
Disclaimers of Warranties and Limitations on Liability
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the Internet or the Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data.
- WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
- THE I12E SERVICE AND ALL CONTENT AND SOFTWARE ASSOCIATED THEREWITH, OR ANY OTHER FEATURES OR FUNCTIONALITIES ASSOCIATED WITH THE I12E SERVICE, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITH ALL FAULTS AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. NEITHER I12E/DMEX NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH I12E/DMEX MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF I12E SERVICES, SOFTWARE AND CONTENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER I12E/DMEX NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH I12E/DMEX REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES, OR THAT ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS. I12E/DMEX DOES NOT GUARANTEE, REPRESENT, OR WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF THE I12E SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. I12E/DMEX SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR THE USE OF APPLICATIONS, I12E/DMEX READY DEVICES, AND I12E/DMEX SOFTWARE (INCLUDING THEIR CONTINUING COMPATIBILITY WITH OUR SERVICE).
- TO THE EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAWS, IN NO EVENT SHALL I12E/DMEX, OR ITS SUBSIDIARIES OR ANY OF THEIR SHAREHOLDERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
- SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR CERTAIN TYPES OF DAMAGES. THEREFORE, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS IN THIS SECTION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Legal Actions & Jurisdiction
Monitoring and Enforcement of User Contributions; Termination
- We have the right to:
- Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason in our sole discretion.
- Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- Take appropriate legal action, including, without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website.
- Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Website.
- YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS I12E/DMEX AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
- However, we do not undertake review of material before it is posted on the Website, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
- Jurisdiction Outside the US: We make no representations that information on this website or through our Services is appropriate or available for use outside the United States. Users who choose to access this website and our Services from outside the United States do so on their own initiative and at their own risk and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
Any dispute, claim or controversy (excluding claims for injunctive or other equitable relief which shall be determined by the United States District Court for the Wyoming District Court Of The Fourth Judicial District) arising out of or relating to this Agreement or the breach, termination, enforcement, interpretation or validity thereof, including the determination of the scope or applicability of this agreement to arbitrate, shall be determined by arbitration under the Rules of the American Arbitration Association by three arbitrators in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Rules then in effect of the American Arbitration Association. Selection of the arbitrators shall be as follows: each party shall appoint one arbitrator within twenty (20 days after the parties have agreed to go to arbitration, and those two arbitrators shall appoint a third arbitrator who shall act as chairman, within a twenty (20) day period thereafter. If the parties fail to appoint the chairman within the said period, the parties will apply to the American Arbitration Association for an appointment of the third arbitrator. The parties agree to be bound by the findings of the arbitration. The arbitrators shall not be empowered to award punitive damages to any party. The non-prevailing party to the arbitration shall pay all the reasonable attorney’s fees and other costs and expenses incurred in connection with the prosecution or defense of such arbitration.
By using our website and Services, you agree to indemnify, hold harmless and defend I12E/DMEX, its officers, directors, members, employees and agents, from any and all claims, damages, losses, liabilities, and all costs and expenses of defense, including but not limited to, attorneys’ and accounting fees, costs of defense of claims, suits or proceeding brought by third parties, resulting directly or indirectly from a claim by a third party that arises in connection with
- your use of our website and Services,
- your breach of any of our Legal Notices,
- your breach or infringement of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, trademark, or privacy right, or
- any claim that your User Content caused damage to a third party.