Mark’s Video TOC
- Trying to Get the Best Results w/ 1 or 2 Lights & a Beauty Dish
- Beauty Dish Setup, Light Metering, Camera Settings, BTS, Test Shots & Results
- Light Feathering, Metering, Directing the Subject, BTS, Test Shot & Result
- Side by Side Comparison of the 1st two Shots > Benefits of a Grid Explained
- Readjusting the Light Source, BTS, Test Shot & Result
- Light Metering, Depth of Field & Ambient Light Interaction Explained, Adjusting Aperture Value, BTS, Test Shot & Result
- Inverse Square Law, Light Metering, Adjusting Aperture Value, Directing the Subject, BTS, Test Shot & Result
- Fill Light (Softbox) Positioning, Light Metering, Camera Settings, BTS, Test Shots & Results; Alternative Setup: Reflector instead of Fill Light
- BTS & Results
You’ll be surprised about the beautiful results you can achieve with the simple lighting setups discussed in this video – no matter what gear you own!
Follow along as Mark Wallace walks you through his portrait-beauty lighting process. From beauty dish and directional light via Octabox with grid to rounding things up with Clamshell Lighting by adding a second light (Softbox) to fill in the shadows.
Recommendation for Our Inner Circle Members
SLR Lounge: The Fundamentals of Flash Photography
“Amazing imagery doesn’t have to mean expensive gear.
EVERY image in this workshop is created with just one On Camera Flash and basic light modifiers making this the most accessible flash photography workshop and the perfect foundation for light shaping mastery.”