Commercial People Photoshoot for ASICS International Women’s Day Campaign – Behind The Scenes
Hanna’s Video TOC
- Final Checkup on Backdrop Ordered for this Shoot > Testing the Lighting Setup > Result > Sending Test Images to Client for Approval
- Unforeseen Obstacles > Monitoring Travel Changes > Rescheduling the Subjects’ Lineup
- Prepping the Set > Styling & Directing the Subjects > BTS & Shooting Session
- Thinking on Your Feet > Last Minute Setup & Lighting Changes (Client’s Wish) > Extensive Post Production > Delivering the Final Results
- Checking Presentation Online
Follow Hannah Couzens and take a glimpse behind-the-scenes of a professional people photography campaign.
This video shows you everything from the initial concept to the final published images of the ASICS International Women’s Day campaign photoshoot. Learn about obstacles than can occur along the way and how to tackle them like a Pro.
Recommendation for Our Inner Circle Members
PHLEARN Video Course
“Professional Beauty Retouching in Photoshop”
“If it’s your dream to create beautiful portraits for advertising campaigns and magazine covers, then this is the tutorial for you! Learn the art of beauty retouching with advanced techniques like dodging and burning, frequency separation, sharpening, and more.
Follow along with 4 RAW images captured by professional beauty photographer Iulia David!”
Hannah is an award winning professional portrait photographer, who shoots everything from corporate headshots to families and celebrities. She also runs a successful high street photography business in the UK and twice won the Young Business Person award. Hannah is involved in many UK speaking engagements for Profoto and runs her own workshops.