Ab’s Video TOC
- Why Ceiling Height Is Especially Important!
- Main Light > Large Octabox, Fill Light > Umbrella w/ Diffusion Fabric, Sample Image
- Background Setup, Stands & Boom Used
- Various Prop Tips, Sample Image
- Easily Redo Certain Shots w/ Precision
- Wind w/o Wind Machine, Creating Atmosphere > Production Value; Sample Image
- Painted Backdrops & Their Various Applications, Sample Images
You always dreamt about having your own home photography studio but didn’t know where to start? Don’t despair and follow along as Ab walks you through the necessities to build your very own studio right in your own home.
Learn about environmental requirements, which lighting to use and how to apply it for best results as well as how to pick the right props that fit your space and support your desired outcome. You’ll also discover the benefits of using a meter. The cherry on top is the 3-in-1 setup which Ab will lay out for you.
Kudos & Resources
Special Offer for Our Inner Circle Members
The Revolutionary Lighting Simulation For Photographers (Software)
“I am using this software for over 6 years for planning my studio shoots and educating other photographers.
It is simply awesome!”