Joe’s Video TOC
- Social Media (SM) > Big Change for Photography Industry > How to Adapt & Succeed; Benefits of SM, Hashtags
- SM Etiquette for Max Results > Don’t be Obnoxious! > Be Accessible & Provide Value; It’s all about Relationships
- The Value of Conversation, Building Connections
- Start w/ Great Photographs > Post Only Your Best Shots to Draw Attention!
- Provide Content & Context > Tell a Story! Review & Discuss Your Images > Create Engagement
- Be Consistent > Frequency of Posts
- Social Engagement > Reply, Ask Questions, Request Feedback, Like Comments! > Subscriber Base Growth
- Business Messages should Outweigh Personal Beliefs > No Profanity > No Fluff
- Photo needs to be High Quality, Interesting & Authentic
- Be Mindful w/ Sharing Your Links & Content
- Don’t Be Inappropriate
- Be Careful w/ Your Reactions
- Be Yourself!
- Drugs, Alcohol & a Sleepy Head are Taboo
- Review & Edit Before Posting
- How to Pick the Right Profile Name
- Keep it Light
- Be a Conversation Starter!
Top Ten Social Media Do’s and Don’ts for Photographers
Social media as a marketing tool for photographers: Learn how to market and boost your photography brand with practical marketing tips and advertising advice. This video focuses on the SOCIAL part of social media for photographers.
Joe discusses the importance of conversations, Social Currency and how to build them. Learn about the Do’s and Don’ts that can make or break your business not only online but in the real world as well. Remember, social media almost always spills over into real life!
Recommendation for Our Inner Circle Members
Domestika Video Course
“Building a Personal Brand on Instagram”
“Position your photography portfolio within a personalized niche!
It’s not only about the genre you shoot/work in anymore, but it’s all about building your personal brand and voice around the photography you are creating.
Learn how to develop a persona, a brand, an experience by enriching your IG presence strategically. Your photography is just the beginning, “just” the base.
This is an excellent course for broadening your horizon and getting a different POV than that your IG channel is “just” and “only” about photography.
I genuinely recommend that you engage with this experiment. It’s truly brilliant.”